We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God. As a congregation we strive to operate and live in the same manner as the New Testament church.
FCCI is a locally autonomous congregation led by Elders elected by the membership.
We understand from the New Testament that accepting Christ as one’s Savior and Lord involves doing the following:
- Believing that Jesus is the Christ (John 3:16; Acts 16:31)
- Repenting or turning from one’s sins (Acts 2:38, 17:30, 31)
- Confessing one’s faith in Christ (Matt. 10:32,33; Romans 10:9)
- Being buried with Christ in baptism (immersion) (Matt. 28:18-20; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38, 16:33; Romans 6:3-6; Gal. 3:27)
- Living a faithful life (Matt. 24:13; II Peter 1:5-12; Rev 2:10)
We celebrate the Lord’s Supper every week as the early church did (See Acts 20:7).
This offering time is provided as an opportunity for our members and regular attendees to share in the ministry of this congregation, locally and internationally, through the ministries and missionaries we support. If you are a guest, please be assured that while you are welcome to participate in the offering, you are in no way expected to do so.