This offering time is provided as an opportunity for our members and regular attendees to share in the ministry of this congregation, locally and internationally, through the ministries and missionaries we support. If you are a guest, please be assured that while you are welcome to participate in the offering, you are in no way expected to do so.
- Believing that Jesus is the Christ (John 3:16; Acts 16:31)
- Repenting or turning from one’s sins (Acts 2:38, 17:30, 31)
- Confessing one’s faith in Christ (Matt. 10:32,33; Romans 10:9)
- Being buried with Christ in baptism (immersion) (Matt. 28:18-20; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38, 16:33; Romans 6:3-6; Gal. 3:27)
- Living a faithful life (Matt. 24:13; II Peter 1:5-12; Rev 2:10)
The Next Step
If you would like to accept Christ as your personal Savior and Lord, you may come forward during the Invitational Hymn. You will be asked to repeat the “Good Confession” as it is recorded in Matthew 16:16 and be buried with Christ in Baptism (Immersion). If you have already obeyed these conditions and you wish to unite with this local congregation of believers, you may do so by coming forward at this time. You will be asked to repeat the “Good Confession”.